The title sounds so much more intense if you read it like this "awesome" and lyrically amazing
So, now that the first volume is done I am kind of in a sort of "holding pattern". What I mean is, I don't have any particular project that I am working towards. It's not quite time for volume 2 yet
So, I asked `Miss-It-Girl
what I should draw and she said a Saturn-Tan. So, I made her so
She's probably gonna become a character. I like her and have a pretty decent idea as to how I can work her in
Who is Saturn? Saturn isn't a "who" per-say so much as a "what". For starters, it is the subtitle to the first volume
. A select few of you might remember a failed attempt at a platform RPG...
It is the name that Himeko gives the orb.
Tans are suppose to be super loli, yes?
The hardest part was working with all that yellow. Yellow isn't a color I work with often so it was strange. I added some black, white and gray to break up all the yellow and orange. Her "skin" color was fun as it is almost
normal but, surprise, is closer to yellow. I like her moon boots
I will never draw her pedestal/mantle in 3/4 again. Ever. Nope. Not gonna happen.
I hope you like her/it ^_^
BIOGRAPHY All of that is subject to change as I build up her character Cover Page + Related Works
- NAME: Saturn
- AGE: Unknown. Himeko theorizes it is as old as humanity. Probably older. She's not even sure it is from their world.
- LIKES: Fixing, Creating, RINGS, more to come as I build up her character.
- DISLIKES: Apparitions, Gina (perhaps?), Fire Hoses, Fake Silver, more to come as I build up her character.
- CLOSEST RELATIONS: Himeko, Lynne, Eleanor, Charlie, more to come as I build up her character.
- ABOUT: Saturn-Tan is just Saturn in a humanoid form. Saturn is integral to the entire series. She takes on the form of a loli for a reason but I don't want to mention it yet. Gina will likely hate her for it though She is a very typical Tsundere and likes to be addressed as a she (even though she is actually genderless and an it). This is probably because almost everyone she has met (recently at least) has been female and that is what she connects with the best (or feels is normal in this time). She also finds being called "it" insulting. She can only maintain her humanoid form while she is in contact with or with in a few feet of her pedestal. The minute she leaves the pedestal she returns to object form.
Himeko theorizes that Saturn is as old as humanity, if not older. That does not mean that Saturn knows everything. To the contrary, she doesn't know too much. This is likely because she was holed up in that temple with no access to anything for millennia. She's not stupid though and can be taught.
Purchase the book
Yamaraashi no Kuiruzu - Saturn (Paperback) Yamaraashi no Kuiruzu - Saturn (Kindle) Yamaraashi no Kuiruzu - Saturn (Createspace Paperback) Links of Interest
Yamaarashi no Kuiruzu Information and Ask Blog Ask the girls a question giii~ Shirt Store Saturn-Tan ©