Ghost with freckles
It's about time that I drew her! She has been living (HA! A FUNNY!) in my head now for months
Since I decided to star writing the sequel to Yamaarashi no Kuiruzu - Saturn
I knew I needed to finally get her on paper (so to speak). She was a lot of fun to draw so I would expect a lot of her
The premium content is a full version in case you wanted to print at home or walmart or something
Anyways, here is her info! I hope you like her ^_^
- NAME: Lydia
- AGE: Ageless
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 22 yrs
- RANK: Rank IV
- PARTNER: Morton (It is a girl though... ). It's Lydia's skull after all
- LIKES: Teasing Charlie, "Haunting", Gina's shows
- DISLIKES: Her hands, touching things, being corporeal, food
- CLOSEST RELATIONS: Kaori, Eleanor, Lynne, Himeko, Charlie
- ABOUT: Lydia is a very special R.I.N.G.S. Even though no R.I.N.G.S. actually ages (in the purest sense) she is actually dead and will never age. Not pseudo dead or kinda dead. No, she is dead-dead. She is, quite literally, a ghost. Aki had to make her special clothing due to this. The clothing is very similar to a ghosts ectoplasmic make up but she was not able to make it completely ghost like. This means her clothing cannot completely pass through things and, if enough resistive force is applied, Lydia can pass through her clothing. Lydia also speaks in a very monotone, straight-forward manner and sugar coats nothing. She is very blunt.
Lydia really hates touching things. Since she can pass through things (like any self respecting ghost) the feel of corporeal objects is grotesque to her. Everything feels like a hairy and gelatinous snot to her. She is capable of touching things after using her first unlock but she does not like to do it since everything feels so gross. This is why she hates her hands. Hands are for touching so she opts to hide them.
She is very much part of the team but, since she is a ghost, she is technically haunting the lab She does enjoy hiding (she is capable of making herself turn invisible but her clothing cannot) and then scaring people. Her favorite target is Charlie. He reacts perfectly. She does not like to be scared though and she is deadly afraid of being alone. So, she will be a total creeper and "sleep" in someones room without them knowing just to combat this.