Judging takes place on the second to last day of every month. Deadline is January 30th at 12:00 PM EST (noon). (Find Your Timezone!)
This Contests Theme is:
Use your imagination!
Here are the rules:
1. You can use old line art, or work for this contest, as long as some element of it is created for this contest. But put a little effort into it!
2. The work must be Manga/Anime styled, and submitted into the Manga/Anime category.
3. The work must reflect the theme in some way.
4. All entries must obey all of DeviantART policies to the letter! No mature content, please. This is open to everyone, so your entry should be viewable by everyone.
5. The work must be your own. If we find out you stole it, I will rain such wrath on you that your head will spin!
6. Send a note to `Damaged927 with the subject "Contest Entry" and with a link to your submission.
7. No fan-arts, please.
8. The deviation's description must mention the contest.
9. The work must be 100% completed by YOU. No collaborations or colouring of anothers line-art will be accepted as an entry. Use of resources (stock, brushes etc etc) is allowed.
10. You can make a short manga/comic page if you like. After all, this is the Manga/Anime official repeating contest.
11. You can enter as many times as you like, but remember, its not how many times you enter, its the quality of the entries.
12. You can not win contests back to back. So if you won in, let's say, July you could not win in August.
There will only be a first place winner, as these are small contests.
The prize will be a 3 month subscription to DeviantART. Judging will be done by `Damaged927.
I will be looking at not only technical skills, but how well you used the theme, and creativity.
So have at it!
Next Contest Theme is:
Angels and Demons
Last Contests Winner
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE ENTRIES FOR THIS CONTEST SO FAR!
Click here to see the archive of entries for the past contests!
Use these donated stamps to help advertise! Please link to the page of entries, as a permanent link will remain there for the most recent contests.
Is this news old? Find a recent contest!